Join iTEMA in our various causes and subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates and be a part of our community.
The Value Added Benefits of iTEMA:
- Tribal Disaster Response Fund
- Tribal Incident Management Teams
- Tribal Incident Response Officers
- Tribal Emergency Management Assistance and Self-Determination Act (TEMASDA)
- EOP, Hazard Mitigation and COOP Support
- Centralized Tribal Training Program/Master Training Calendar
- Quarterly Emergency Management and Services Magazine
- Legislative Advocacy
Scope of Services
- Coordinating body
- Project delivery
- Programmatic support
- Training delivery
- Education partnerships with Tribal colleges
- Centralized communication and coordination
- Centralized resource database
- Information sharing (Website and Magazine)
- Resource sharing (Tribal Mutual Aid, Subject Matter Experts)
- Legislative advocacy
- Annual conference
Council shall consist of those Federally-recognized Tribes, Pueblos, Rancherias, Nations, Villages, and Communities who provide a resolution of membership and annual dues.
Open to any organization, company, or association.
Open to any individual who supports mission of iTEMA.
Open to any Tribe, organization or individual who supports the mission of iTEMA.